Friday, March 24, 2006

Back to Paris

St. Pierre du Corps is the TGV station to the east of Tours and we had planned to go there later in the day in order for me to get the train back to Paris. We decided to go there early in the day so I could get a ticket, and then we'd be able to explore around that region before heading back to the Gare in time for the train. As it happened, getting there was complicated, so to spare them the hassle, I thought it best to leave the party once we got there just after 1pm, and come on to Paris earlier. Strike action had delayed most trains, and although 1 hour of the journey (to Massy) was by TGV, I had several flights of stairs an a good walk to transfer to the RER train which brough me to St. Michel-Notre Dame. So here i am in Paris again, and it is lovely to be here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home