Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Malmö Castle

Visting the castle today - and some shopping of course!

Tuesday I walked to the castle in Malmö - it wasn't going to be open for another hour, but it the courtyard there were some large photographs captioned with lines from the words of a song by Bob Dylan, "A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall". The exhibition contains photos by Mark Edwards had opened on September 15th, and is there until next year. Very powerful.

In the afternoon I went to a famous sauna - were you can sit and look south across the ocean towards Denmark. You'd need to almost press you face to the window to see but in the distance off to your left is the huge bridge that connects Denmark with Sweden, while off to the right you'd be able to see Sweden's tallest building, the Twisted Torso tower. I went there later, but first I had to put some clothes on. You see I'm sitting naked on a little square of cloth which prevents my bum being burnt by the hot wooden stands - and this is the cooler of the two saunas! I walked into the other one, and felt my feet burning so walked out again - so that's why some of the chaps were in fact wearing something - footwear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home